Motorcycle Riding School
This is designed as high quality one on one training. If you do not have a motorcycle driving license yet, we will take you and the equipment out to a remote country road which has close to no traffic.
It is on you to specify which of the following trainings you wish to receive:
- driving an automitic scooter safely (you will start with an electric bicycle)
- learing to ride an offroad motorcycle (starting with a 150cc enduro)
- riding a big bike (starting with a 150cc motorbike, going bigger as you progress)
Our trainer, Theeravat Vaikar (the brother of the boss), is an experienced enduro and big bike rider who has trained hundreds of motorcycle enthusiasts to be confident drivers. He speaks very good english.
Our Hua Hin motorbike Riding School is ideal for you if
- you want your partner to progress his/her riding skills (tuitions work very well as a gift)
- you plan to make a motorcycle license
- you have a license, but have not ridden a motorcycle for some time
- you wish to rent a big bike for some time and find the idea of being introduced into Thai roads and driving habits worthwhile
- you wish to explore offroad motorcycle riding
- you plan a motorbike tour with kids or a non-experienced pillion rider
- you wish to learn as much as possible about adventure motorcycle riding
- you don't want to search for the correct and most scenic routes and places
- you plan to buy a big bike and want to get a bit of practice before you ride off on your own.
Hua Hin Big Bike Rding Course Inclusions:
- experienced and professional Instructor
- tuition for up to 2 persons (larger groups on request)
- modern, well maintained motorcycles from 150 to 750cc
- 1 bottle of drinking water per Person
- motorbike insurance
The instructor with above described package costs
- 1.000 baht per hour including a 150cc motorbike, for larger motorbikes see surcharges below
- 3.800,- Baht per day (6 hours), including a 150cc motorbike
You can choose a motorcycle from our fleet, prices depend on the bike you wish to ride
Yamaha XMAX 300 automatic scooter: 1.000,- Baht
Kawasaki KLX 250 or Honda CRF 250: 900,- Baht
Kawasaki Versys X300: 1.500,- Baht
Honda CB500X: 1.500,- Baht
We provide quality helmets for free.
A full faced helmet is 100,- baht per day.
Possible Routes to explore during your training are:
- Pala U Waterfall via Pranburi Dam, including a stop at Monsoon Valley
- Sam Roi Yod National Park with its scenic peaks and vistas, Prachuap Khiri Khan Manao Bay, Khao Kalok Mountain & Beach, Pranburi Forest Park
- Kaeng Krachan National Park & Lake, River Rafting
In Kanchanaburi area we find very rewarding routes for 2 to 7 day tours.
Please Call or LINE to +66950742112 for further details & bookings
We look forward to do a tailor made training with you and your friends and family members!